Are you a driven high level climber? Are you passionate about training and motivating young climbers to be the best they can be? Are you excited to share your knowledge and experience in climbing, maybe even motivate youth to participate in competitions? Then you are the person we are looking for! For our Neoliet branches in Tilburg we are looking for passionate selection coaches.
Neoliet Tilburg is a dynamic climbing community with a strong focus on developing talented climbers. As a selection coach at Neoliet Tilburg, you will play a vital role in training and guiding ambitious climbers to reach their full potential. We provide high-quality training and coaching to take our climbers to the top.
What will you do?
As a selection coach at Neoliet Tilburg, you are responsible for:
- Providing high quality training to both young climbers and adults.
- Motivating and guiding climbers to improve their performance and refine their skills.
- Transferring your expertise and insights into climbing.
- Supervising climbers in competitions.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for trainers with the following characteristics:
- Driven and experienced climber with a high level and deep understanding of climbing.
- Passionate about guiding and training climbers to achieve their goals.
- Willingness to share and transfer your knowledge and experience.
- Experience as a trainer is a plus, but we are also open to talented climbers with a desire to train.
What do we offer?
Neoliet Tilburg offers:
- An inspiring work environment in a thriving climbing gym.
- Opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Training and certification as a selection coach (SKT2 and SKT3) at Neoliet's expense.
- Flexibility and room for growth in your role as a selection coach.
- The opportunity to be part of an enthusiastic team striving for excellence in climbing.
Do you have the passion and expertise to guide climbers to the top? Send your application to email@example.com stating "Application Selection Coach at Neoliet Tilburg." We look forward to hearing from you and building the future of our climbers together!