Would you like to be part of our dynamic team and fulfill a versatile role at Neoliet Tilburg? Do you have affinity with climbing and are you willing to further develop yourself in a sportive environment? Then read on and find out how you can become our new colleague.
Neoliet Tilburg is a thriving climbing center where we get people excited about climbing. As an all-round employee at Neoliet Tilburg you get the chance to develop your skills and make a difference in a sportive and inspiring environment.
What we expect from you
- Affinity with the sport of climbing: You have a passion for climbing and the motivation to develop yourself further in this sport.
- Instructions and training: You have experience in climbing or are willing to learn and develop specific qualities such as instruction and training.
- Hospitality: You can interact well with people and contribute to a welcoming and friendly atmosphere in cooperation with your colleagues.
- Communication skills: You communicate clearly, pleasantly and positively, both with colleagues and customers.
- Flexibility: You are flexible, both in a team and independently, and take responsibility.
- Difference maker: You are someone who can make a difference and make a positive contribution to our team.
What do we offer you?
- A versatile workplace in our climbing center, where you will have the opportunity to develop various qualities, such as bar work, instruction, training, supervising children's parties and groups, and more.
- The opportunity to obtain certifications, such as sport climbing trainer and sport climbing instructor.
- Flexible hours determined by mutual agreement.
Are you enthusiastic about the above profile and do you recognize yourself in it? Then we would like to invite you for an exploratory interview. Send your CV and motivation to Paul Flintrop via email@example.com.