It is possible for children and youth to start with a trial subscription, which is available at the front desk. With the trial subscription, you will receive 8 strips to use within a 10-week period. If you want to remain a member of the youth team, you can switch to the collection subscription. This subscription has a minimum term of 6 months and can then be cancelled monthly with a notice period of one full calendar month. Of course, it is also possible to skip the trial subscription and switch directly to the collection subscription.
Collection subscription for children and youth
- Depending on your subscription choice, you can participate in workouts 1, 2 or 3 times a week.
- With all subscriptions for children and youth, you have the freedom to stop by as often as you like outside of practices, but keep in mind our youth policy.
- You will have the opportunity to participate in events and other activities.*
- As a member, you receive 10% discounts at all Neoliet stores.
- You can become a member from age 5 to 17. Retaining membership is possible until age 20.
- If you celebrate your children's party with us, it goes without saying that the birthday boy or girl gets to participate for free.
- The climbing halls allow you to take free (annual) exams to obtain and maintain climbing licenses.
* Most events, such as Halloween and Sleep Over, are free or require a small expense allowance. There may sometimes be a charge for expenses such as food and staffing.
Climbing Shoe subscription for the Youth Team
- Exclusively for Neolite youth members with direct debit subscriptions
- Cost: €6 per month per youth member
- Shoes may be used outside training sessions, but only in our climbing hall
- Shoes are picked up at the front desk for climbing
- After the climbing session, shoes must be returned
- Shoes should not be taken home for others to use
- Closing can be done directly at the counter and takes effect immediately
- The upgrade is made through an additional collection fee (in addition to the regular membership)
- Minimum term is 3 months with automatic renewal
- Termination is only possible through the Member service
- Notice period is one calendar month
- Placement in a training group is subject to availability.
- On first time participation (trial class and/or training), a parent must be present for check-in.
- Payment is by direct debit (with the exception of the 2-month trial subscription).
- The direct debit subscription has a minimum term of 6 months.
- After 6 months, a notice period of one full calendar month applies, starting on the first day of the following month.
- The subscription cannot be paused.
- If you join halfway through the month and have a direct debit subscription, you must pay the remainder of the current month at the front desk by PIN.
- After that, your direct debit will be activated.
- Dues for the following month will be deducted around the first day of each month.
- The age limit is a minimum of 5 years and a maximum of 20 years.
- Participation in at least 1 workout per week is mandatory.
- A completed parent statement is required.
- All members up to 12 years old need a Team T-shirt (€15.00), which is available at the climbing hall.
During school vacations, memberships will continue. The subscription rate is based on 40 training sessions per year. No regular trainings take place during school vacations, but sometimes activities or vacation trainings are organized. In the climbing halls, you can also participate in group introductions to climbing for free (for persons under 14 years of age without a license, a chaperone aged 18 or older is required). For all these vacation activities you always need to register.
It is very important that you are aware of and comply with the youth policy. We encourage you to read our security page view for more information.