Het is mogelijk om met een 2 maanden proefabonnement te beginnen. Je betaalt dan aan de balie het abonnement en je abonnement gaat dan vanaf die dag lopen. Na deze twee maanden zit je nergens aan vast. Wil je lid blijven van de KlimklUP? Dan kun je overstappen op het incasso abonnement. Dit abonnement loopt voor minimaal 6 maanden en is daarna per maand, met een opzegtermijn van één hele kalendermaand, op te zeggen. Je mag natuurlijk ook het 2 maanden proefabonnement overslaan en meteen het incasso abonnement nemen.
2 months trial
It is possible to start with a 2 months trial subscription. You pay the subscription at the counter and your subscription starts from that day. After these two months you are not tied to anything. Would you like to stay a member of the KlimklUP? Then you can change to a direct debit subscription. This subscription runs for a minimum of 6 months and can be cancelled per month, with a notice period of one full calendar month. Of course, you can also skip the 2-month trial and take out the direct debit subscription right away.
KlimklUP direct debit subscription
• you can train 1, 2 or 3 times a week depending on your choice of subscription
• there is also a subscription that allows you to come as often as you want outside the training, please note our youth policy >
• you can try out a trial period of 2 months before you become a full member.
• you can participate in KlimklUP events and other activities*.
• you get 10% discount in all Neoliet stores
• you can become a member from the age of 5 until the age of 17. You can remain a member until you are 20 years old.
• there are subscriptions to be able to climb or boulder independently outside of training.
• celebrating your children’s party with us? Then you can join us for free as birthday boy or girl.
• in the climbing halls free (annual) exams to get and keep climbing licenses (for bouldering no exams are needed)
* most events such as Halloween and Sleep Over are free or for a small fee. Sometimes there is a charge for food, staff deployment, etc.
• placement within a training group is based on availability.
• during the first time (trial lesson and/or training) a parent must be present for the check-in procedure
• payment via direct debit (except for the 2-month trial subscription)
• minimum duration of 6 months
• after 6 months notice of one full calendar month
• your membership can not be paused
• become a member halfway through the month? With a direct debit abo you pay the rest of the current month with PIN at the counter.
• around the first of the month, the membership fee for the following month is debited.
• age minimum 5 years and maximum 20 years
• participation in at least 1 training per week
• completed parental statement
• no registration and administration costs, and the membership card is also free. Up to 12 years of age all members do need a KlimKlUP Team T-shirt (€ 12,50) and in the climbing hall a KlimPasPoort (€ 7,50) (bouldering halls do not use KlimPasPoort).
During the vacations the memberships (and the collections) continue. The price of the membership is based on 40 trainings a year. There are no regular training sessions during the school vacations, but sometimes there are activities or vacation training sessions. In the climbing halls you may also join the group introductory climbing class for free (under 14 years without a license you must bring a supervisor 18+). You must always register for all of these vacation activities.
It is important that you know and follow our youth policy. Check out our safety page >