Don’t forget for participants and supervisors:
• Comfortable (sports) clothing (no dress, heels, etc.)
• Clean indoor sports shoes or climbing shoes
• Long hair in a ponytail or updo
• Do not wear jewelry and/or loose materials (eg no cell phone in your pocket)
• Youth (top-rope climbing) younger than 14 years old needs an adult supervisor (1 supervisor per 3 kids)
• Youth (bouldering) under 12 years old needs an adult supervisor
NB The activity includes climbing equipment (climbing harness, a carabiner and a belay device). You can rent climbing shoes, these are not mandatory. A course always includes climbing shoes. For bouldering you don’t need a climbing harness, carabiner and belay device.
NB There are lockers available. We advise you not to bring any valuables or leave them in the car or changing room.
Payment in advance is made in the following ways:
• Payment is made online at the time of booking. The full costs must be paid in one go via iDEAL. If you use extra services, this will be paid on the spot by means of a PIN payment. Only when the online payment has been made, the reservation is final.
• Do you use a voucher? Always take the printed version with you. This must be handed in at the counter. Unfortunately, we cannot accept images, codes, etc. on telephones.
• Would you like to use a Neoliet Gift Card? Please contact our customer service.
NB You will always receive a confirmation email, but check your spam or call us if you have not received it. We are happy to send a new one.
Another date is possible, but rather not!
Have you booked a course, introductory lesson or party, but you can’t come anyway? In that case you have the option to move the booking. We would like to look at an alternative date together at least 14 days before the start.
More people? Nice!
Are you coming with a few more people? Then we would like to hear that 7 days in advance! We can then schedule an extra instructor if the group becomes too large.
Canceling part or all of the booking?
Is it more convenient to move, but you really don’t want to or can’t anymore? You can cancel free of charge up to 14 days before the booking. Within 7-14 days before the booking you pay 50% of the costs and within 7 days in advance no refund is possible. Cancellation is only possible via a reply to the booking confirmation email.
NB Do keep in mind that for some bookings there is a minimum number of participants and that this must always be paid, even if you come with fewer participants?
Climbing is a risk sport. By booking this activity you have agreed to our house rules, safety instructions and terms and conditions. These are available separately at the counter, on the wall, included with the confirmation email and can be found on the safety page >.
You must inform all participants of your booking yourself. Participants should realize that responsibility is transferred to them during the lesson. Participants are responsible for their own safety and that of the climbing partner and are aware of the risks that climbing can entail.