When is a children’s party possible?
You can use the available times or make a request for a part of the day. In that case we plan the party in consultation.
• comfortable (sports) clothing
• clean sports shoes or climbing shoes (a black sole is not a problem)
• long hair is mandatory in a ponytail or updo (so that your hair does not get caught in belay material)
• rings off
• no loose things such as things in pockets or loose shoes
• parents/guardians must wear long pants because of the climbing harness (no skirt/dress)
All necessary climbing and securing materials are made available by Neoliet and are included in the price
Changing/cancelling the children’s party
• Changing or canceling children’s parties free of charge is possible up to 7 days before the booking. Don’t show up without a cancellation? Then we will send an invoice
• Are you still coming with more than 12 children? Let us know asap so we can try to arrange an extra instructor
Did you pay online? Then it is processed in our system. If you did not have to pay online, you can pay at the counter on the day itself. You can only pay with PIN. Do you use a voucher or voucher? Always take the printed version with you. This must be handed in at the counter. Unfortunately, we cannot accept images, codes, etc. on telephones.
Agree house rules and conditions
By booking this activity you have agreed to our house rules, safety instructions and terms and conditions. These are available separately at the counter, on the wall, included with the confirmation email and can be found on the safety page > . You must inform all participants of your booking yourself. Participants and legal representatives should realize that responsibility is transferred to them during the lesson. Participants are responsible for their own safety and that of the climbing partner and are aware of the risks that climbing can entail.